What We Do
EVERUS is an online blockchain platform. We provide online blockchain technology, cryptocurrency wallet and smart contracts to individuals and entities that wish to use EVERUS platform (the "Platform"). Each person or entity can use EVERUS platform can create smart contracts, add information to blockchain and other actions permitted by the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
EVERUS only provides a technology platform that allows users to use online blockchain technology and smart contracts to individuals and entities. We make no representations about the quality, safety, morality or legality of any project or the truth or accuracy of any User Content that appears on the Site. We do not guarantee that provided cryptocurrency will be used as promised or that the projects will reach their goals. Those who access or use the Service do so at their own risk and volition and are solely responsible for compliance with applicable law.
Eligibility to Use the Site
You may view Content on the Site without registering, but as a condition for certain aspects of the Service, you may be required to register on the Site and create an account. This process includes selecting a screen name and a password. When creating an account, you represent and warrant that:
- all information you submit is truthful, current, complete and accurate;
- your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation; and
- you are at least 18 years of age (or a legal age in your jurisdiction) or have received parental consent and supervision when using the Service and your parent or legal guardian also agrees to be bound by this Agreement and agrees to be responsible for your use of the Service; and
We reserve the right to terminate your account, and your use of the Site at any time, for any reason at our sole and absolute discretion.
You additionally represent and warrant that:
- You will comply with any or all applicable obligation of registration or licensing requirements and applicable laws and regulations in your jurisdiction when you utilize the services provided by Everus; and
- You will comply with any applicable tax obligations in your jurisdiction arising from send and/or receiving of cryptocurrency for legally and morally accepted reason(s).
You understand and agree that, if asked by EVERUS, you will be required to provide supplementary information about yourself or your organization. You authorize EVERUS to conduct background inquiries either directly with you or through a third party service provider.
Customer Verification (Know-Your-Customer/Customer Due Diligence) Processes
At the point of opening an account with us, you must provide us with all the requisite information for the purposes of identity verification and permit us to keep a record of such information. You will need to complete all the verification procedures to gain access or use Everus’ Services. The information we request include certain personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, government identification number, passport number (if applicable). By furnishing us with this or any other information that may be required, you confirm that the information is accurate and authentic. You agree to keep us updated if any of the information you provided changes in due course.
Upon the registration of a wallet, the system shall automatically trigger a customer identity verification process. This is an initiative adopted by us in order to curb and prevent money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other illegal financial activities. In such circumstance, you authorise us to make further inquiries, whether directly or through third parties, of which we consider necessary to verify your identity to protect you and/or us against fraud or other financial crime. During the verification process, you are required to: -
- 1. Fill up all the required details;
- 2. Take photos of a valid government Identification Card or driving license (both front
and back), or passport (if applicable); and
- 3. To take a clear selfie of your face.
In the circumstance that the verification process failed/cannot be completed because of:
- Technical reason, ie picture of government ID/selfie is not clear or do not match:- you may be requested to restart the whole verification process.
- Negative feedback from reporting agencies on past records affiliated to money laundering/financing of terrorism:- we are authorize to take reasonably and/or necessary steps including but not limited, to freeze your account momentarily or perpetually or until further notice, to terminate your account, or to move all cryptocurrencies/credits in your account/wallet into an escrow account pending further instruction from the authorities, to report your transaction and/or to provide your information to the relevant authorities for their further action.
- Any other reason(s) or error not mentioned above, you may email us at [email protected] for further enquiries. We shall respond to you in reasonable manner/time.
We need your consent to access your mobile phone's camera; this access is required for reading the QR code and transferring that information into your mobile device to your mobile transactions. EVERUS does not receive any other camera input and does not otherwise access your camera either remotely and/or indirectly.
Face Recognition Login
If you would like to use Everus Wallet mobile app's face recognition mode to unlock and/or transact on your permitted mobile device, it is important that you read the following terms below before you start using the Face Recognition Mode. Also, you are reminded that it is strictly your sole responsibility to ensure the permitted mobile device is accessible only by yourself. By enabling and continue to enable the Everus Wallet Face Recognition Login mode, you are deemed to have read and understood all the terms and conditions contained herein.
- You must be a wallet holder of our services;
- You must install our mobile app using a permitted mobile device;
- You will need to activate the face recognition function on your permitted mobile device and register your face to control access to the permitted mobile device;
- You will be required to undergo a registration process by using your Everus Wallet mobile app’s user ID and password to store/save your face ID on your permitted mobile device for accessing our services. Upon the successful registration/face recognition capturing process, the face ID stored on your permitted mobile device will be your security code;
- You must ensure that only your face ID is stored on your permitted mobile device. You understand that upon successful registration of your face ID on the permitted mobile device, any other faces that are stored on your permitted mobile device may/can be used to access Everus Wallet mobile app including access to, and operations of, your accounts; and
- You must ensure the security of all the codes as well as the password that you used to register your face ID.
Following are circumstances where the Face Recognition Login may not work:
- If you have an identical twin sibling; and
- If you have significant facial changes in a short period of time.
You should not disable any function provided by, and/or agreeing to any settings of, your mobile device that would otherwise compromise the security of the use of your login credentials for authentication purposes (e.g. disabling "attention-aware" for face recognition).
You additionally represent and warrant that any cryptocurrency transfer that you make through EVERUS is legal in your jurisdiction. We will not be held liable for any loss or damages due to your non-compliance.
Further, you agree that your use of the Service and reliance upon any of the materials available at the Site is solely at your own risk. You should ask questions and investigate the recipient(s) of your transfer(s) to the extent you feel is necessary before you make any cryptocurrency transfer. While we take reasonable efforts to protect your wallet contents, however, we do not verify, endorse or control any of the information outside of our official documentation / wallet’s eco-system.
All cryptocurrency transfers are made voluntarily and at your sole discretion and you realize all risks of using cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, which are generally understood and recognized in accordance with the warnings of the financial regulators of countries across the world, as well as the risks specified in this agreement.
Our wallet is only available in relation to the cryptocurrencies that Everus, in its sole discretion, decides to support. The supported Cryptocurrencies may change from time to time. You shall not attempt to carry out any transaction(s) in relation to cryptocurrency that is not supported by Everus wallet. In particular, but without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you accept and agree that you will have no access, entitlement or claim against / from Everus for the following:-
- to any cryptocurrency and/or cash worth in fiat sent to a receive address associated with your Everus Wallet when that cryptocurrency is not supported by our Everus Wallet; or
- that you mistakenly and/or knowingly transfer any not supported cryptocurrency into Everus wallet and/or to the wrong address; or
- that you gave the wrong Everus wallet address (ie: Bitcoin (BTC) deposit address for an Ethereum (ETH) transaction) to the transferor, whether mistakenly and/or knowingly; or
- that you transferred cryptocurrency that is not supported by Everus wallet.
The Site contains trademarks, service marks and domain names owned by EVERUS or other third parties. Unless specifically noted that such trademarks, service marks or domain names belong to a third party, EVERUS owns all trademarks, service marks and domain names displayed on the Site, whether registered or unregistered, including but not limited to, the name EVERUS, our logo, our design patterns and our other graphics, EVERUS.com website trade dress, and other indicia of origin of EVERUS products and services. The use of our intellectual property is strictly prohibited, unless we have granted our prior written consent.
The content of the Site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and any other works of authorship, both individually and as they are compiled on the Site (the "Content"), and software used on this Site, are the property of EVERUS or third parties, and are protected by copyright and other Singapore and foreign intellectual property and related laws, rules and regulations. The Content includes both material owned or controlled by EVERUS ("EVERUS Content"), and material owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to EVERUS, including User Content (as described below). Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by this Agreement is a breach of this Agreement and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. You agree to abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in or attached to any of the Content.
We hereby grant you a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and revocable license to use the Service and the Content subject to your eligibility and your continued compliance with this Agreement. We are not responsible to ensure, and disclaim any responsibility for, your ability to open, use or view the Content we provide. As between you and us, we retain all right, title and interest in and to the Content (other than your own User Content), and all related intellectual property rights. We reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement.
Unsolicited Idea Submissions
We are always happy to hear from our users and are grateful for your comments and suggestions how to improve our Services. The following policy applies to all third party submissions of ideas, comments, suggestions, improvements, proposals or materials:
All submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary; We will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any submission; and We can use the submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the submitting person.
By accessing and using the Site, you agree that you will not use the Site and the Service for any unlawful or prohibited purpose. You may not attempt, through any means, to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Site or the Service, other account, computer system or network connected to our server. EVERUS reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to monitor any and all use of the Site and remove any User Content at any time.
Without limiting the foregoing, you will not use the Site and the Services to:
- Post or otherwise transmit any User Content that
- Is unlawful, false, misleading, inaccurate, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, excessively violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another‘s privacy, hateful racially, ethnically or that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or is otherwise objectionable;
- Depicts or advocates the use of illicit drugs;
- Makes use of offensive language or images;
- You do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- Infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Are "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," "contests," "sweepstakes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- In the sole judgment of EVERUS, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services, or which may expose EVERUS or its users to any harm or liability of any type;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national, international or other law or regulation, or any order of a court, including without limitation, rules about intellectual property rights, the Internet, technology, data, email or privacy;
- Access the Site and the Content from territories where such website and consent are illegal or strictly prohibited;
- Further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities;
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose that is not specifically authorized;
- Interfere with, disrupt or damage the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- Use the Services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person without their permission;
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users by electronic or other means without their consent;
- "stalk" or harass any other User or collect or store any information about any other User;
- Obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Services;
- Register for more than one user account or register for a user account on behalf of an individual other than yourself;
- Transfer or sell your account and/or username to another party;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Use automated scripts to access, search collect information or otherwise interact with the Services (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts) or use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to extract, "screen scrape," monitor, "mine," or copy any static or dynamic web page on the Site or the Content contained on any such web page for commercial use without our prior express written permission;
- Other than with respect to your own User Content,
- Use, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit the Content;
- Compile a collection of Content, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise; or
- Otherwise remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Content;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
- modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Service; or
- Advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
You agree and understand that by creating a EVERUS account and posting User Content, you will be exposing your personal information to others. Under no circumstances will EVERUS be liable for any consequences resulting from you sharing your information with other people, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions, or for any loss, injury or damage of any kind incurred as a result of such actions. You release EVERUS from any claims related to the sharing of your information through the Site, including personally identifiable information. You acknowledge that EVERUS has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which persons gain access to your information; how they use such information and what effects this may have on you.
Password and Account Security
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password associated with your account. Accordingly, you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
You agree to:
- Immediately notify us at [email protected] of any unauthorized use of account or any other breach of security, and
- Ensure that you log off and exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Services. EVERUS will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
This Agreement applies only to the Site and the Services. In using the Services, you may be exposed to content and information, for example, data, text, files, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, messages, services or links, from other users or third parties such as producers ("Third-Party Content"), either at the Site or through links to third-party websites or mobile applications. Because we do not review, monitor, operate or control any such Third-Party Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such websites or mobile applications and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such websites or mobile applications. We make no guarantees, representations or warranties as to, and shall have no liability for, any content delivered by any third party, including, without limitation, the accuracy or subject matter of any content, or the use of any personal information you provide to any such website. You acknowledge and agree that use of such links is entirely at your own risk. We may discontinue links to any other website or mobile applications at any time and for any reason.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE AT OUR SITE IS PROVIDED ON "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, EVERUS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SITE AND THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES YOU OBTAIN THROUGH OUR SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS, BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, WILL BE OF A CERTAIN QUALITY, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE TECHNOLOGY THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE IMMUNE TO HACKER ACTIVITY, ELECTRONIC OR NON-ELECTRONIC TAMPERING, COMPUTER CRIME OR THEFT. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT WE) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. Accordingly, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EVERUS (FOR PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION, "EVERUS" OR "WE" INCLUDES EVERUS'S EQUITY HOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, REPRESENTATIVES OR AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS APPLIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING FROM ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE, INJURY TO PERSONAL PROPERTY, BODILY INJURY OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, COMPUTER VIRUS, FILE CORRUPTION, COMMUNICATION-LINE FAILURE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF ANY RECORD. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF ETH 0.01.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless EVERUS, our subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and their officers, employees, directors, contractors and agents, from and against any and all claims, causes of actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) and all amounts paid in settlement arising out of, connected with, or accruing from
- Your access to or/and use of the Site, the Services or the Content;
- Your violation of this Agreement,
- Your violation of any applicable law;
- Your User Content, or
- Your interaction with any User. EVERUS may assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you have agreed to indemnify EVERUS and you agree to assist and cooperate with EVERUS in the defense or settlement of any such matters.
We do not represent or warrant that the Site, or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations, including laws regulating the export of data. We may limit the availability of the Site, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction that we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. Accessing the Site is prohibited from territories where the Site's Content is illegal.
You represent and warrant that you are in compliance with all laws, restrictions and regulations administered by Governmental Entity imposing economic sanctions and trade embargoes ("Economic Sanctions Laws") against designated countries ("Embargoed Countries"), entities and persons (collectively, "Embargoed Targets"). You represent and warrant that you are not an Embargoed Target or otherwise subject to any Economic Sanctions Law. You agree to comply with all Economic Sanctions Laws. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree not to:
- Directly or indirectly export, re-export, transship or otherwise deliver any products, services, technology or information of any portion thereof to an Embargoed Target, or
- Broker or otherwise facilitate any transaction in violation of any Economic Sanctions Laws.
Cooperation with Authorities and Enforcement
We will cooperate with law enforcement authorities as required by law. We will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity regarding the use of the Service when requested.
Right to Discontinue Services; Termination
EVERUS may, in our sole discretion and without liability to you or to any third party, with or without cause, with or without notice, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site, the and the Services (or any part thereof) and/or deactivate or cancel your EVERUS account or Project. You may also cancel your EVERUS account at any time by sending us an email at [email protected] . Termination may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. You may terminate your account by following the instructions on the Service, but we may retain your account information after you terminate in accordance with our regulatory, accounting, and legal compliance procedures. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR THE SERVICES. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Copyright Notice Policy
EVERUS respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same.
No Legal Advice
Nothing contained in this Agreement or the Service constitutes legal advice. If you have any questions regarding your legal rights and legal obligations, you should consult with your attorney.
You agree that EVERUS may provide notifications to you via email, hard copy notice, or through posting on our Site.
Utilisation of EVERUS wallet / platform does not in any way grant users any ownership or right to property in EVERUS or on the EVERUS platform or that of any other related company. While the community’s opinions and feedback may be taken into account, EVERUS do not give any right for users to participate in decision making or any direction of business development related to the EVERUS platform.
Absence of guarantees of income or profit
There is no guarantee that any cryptocurrencies will grow in value. If it happens, there are no guarantees that the rate of cryptocurrencies will not decrease, including significantly, due to some unforeseen events, or events over which the developers have no control, or because of force majeure circumstances.
Risks associated with Blockchain technology
Cryptocurrencies are issued on its own blockchain based on certain protocol. Therefore, any failure or malfunctioning of the blockchain or protocol may lead to the network working unexpectedly. These circumstances are out of EVERUS’ control.
Blockchain technologies are subject to supervision and control by various regulatory bodies around the world. Cryptocurrencies may fall under one or more requests or actions on their part, including but not limited to restrictions imposed on the use or possession of digital tokens / cryptocurrencies in the future.
By sending / accepting to store cryptocurrency with us, you represent and warrant that:
- Your cryptocurrencies complies with applicable laws and regulations in your jurisdiction, including, but not limited to,
- Legal capacity and any other threshold requirements in your jurisdiction for the usage, transfer, receiving and storing of cryptocurrencies and entering into this terms and conditions with EVERUS,
- Any foreign exchange or regulatory restrictions applicable to such usages,
- Any governmental or other consents that may need to be obtained;
- You will comply with any applicable tax obligations in your jurisdiction arising from your usages of cryptocurrencies; and
- You are not a citizen or resident of a geographic area in which acceptance of delivery of the cryptocurrencies is prohibited by applicable law, decree, regulation, treaty, or administrative act.
The regulatory status of cryptocurrencies and distributed ledger technology is unclear or unsettled in many jurisdictions. It is difficult to predict how or whether regulatory agencies may apply existing regulation with respect to such technology and its applications. It is likewise difficult to predict how or whether legislatures or regulatory agencies may implement changes to law and regulation affecting distributed ledger technology and its applications. Regulatory actions could negatively impact the usages of cryptocurrencies in various ways, including, for purposes of illustration only, through a determination that the usages of cryptocurrencies constitutes unlawful activity or that the cryptocurrencies are regulated instrument that require registration or licensing of those instruments or some or all of the parties involved in the usages thereof. EVERUS may cease operations in a jurisdiction in the event that regulatory actions, or changes to law or regulation, make it illegal to operate in such jurisdiction, or commercially undesirable to obtain the necessary regulatory approval(s) to operate in such jurisdiction.
Cryptocurrencies are not an investment
EVERUS is of the view that cryptocurrencies are not official or legally binding investments or legal tender of any kind. In case of unforeseen circumstances, the objectives stated in this document may be changed. Despite the fact that we intend to reach all goals described in this document, all persons and parties involved in the usages of cryptocurrencies shall do so at their own risk.
Technical innovations, like the development of quantum computers, may pose a danger to cryptocurrencies.
Risk of losing funds
Funds collected in fundraising are in no way insured. If they are lost or lose their value, there is no private or public insurance representative that buyers can reach out to.
Risks of using new technologies
Blockchain is a relatively new technology. In addition to the risks mentioned in this document, there are certain additional risks that the team of the EVERUS platform may not foresee. These risks may manifest themselves in other forms of risk than those specified herein.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Contract. All previous agreements, discussions, presentations, warranties, and conditions are combined in this document. There are no warranties, representations, conditions, or agreements, express or implied, between the parties, except those explicitly stated in this Agreement.
Reservation of Rights. We reserve all rights not expressly granted by this Agreement.
Dispute resolution. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. In the event of a dispute, the courts of the Republic of Singapore shall have absolute and exclusive jurisdiction.
Material Terms. You acknowledge and agree that the warranty disclaimers and liability and remedy limitations in this Agreement are material terms of this Agreement and that they have been taken into account in the decision by us to provide the Site.
If any term or provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, that term or provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary to render such term or provision enforceable, and the terms and conditions hereunder will be construed and enforced accordingly, preserving to the fullest permissible extent the intent of this Agreement.
Assignment; Waiver. You may not transfer, assign or delegate any of your rights, obligations or privileges hereunder; we may do so at any time. Any assignment of the foregoing other than as provided for in this section shall be null and void. No waiver of any provision or any right granted hereunder will be effective unless set forth in a written instrument signed by the waiving party. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default.
Complete Agreement. This Agreement, including any references mentioned and incorporated herein, together with such changes as may be subsequently made by we, constitutes the complete agreement between you and us, our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, licensors, and those third parties assisting in the operation of the Site with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, written or oral. This Agreement may not be amended by the user. This Agreement supersedes any previous quotations, correspondence, or other communications, written or oral, between you and us.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Agreement, you may contact us by e-mail at [email protected].
Last Updated : 19/07/2019